Top 6 - 100% Unrefined Certified Organic Collection
Description: Allow your skin to be nourished with unrefined, cold pressed, certified organic carrier oils that will bring valuable nutrient rich vitamins and fatty acids to the cellular structure within.
- Argan Oil is rich in antioxidants and omega 6 fatty acids, and it's believed to contain saponins and twice as much vitamin E as Olive Oil. This oil supports the hydration of the skin and helps to soften it, often minimizing the appearance of fine lines.
- Grapeseed Oil is an important source of antioxidants and nutrients and it helps to protect the skin against the abuse of environmental elements. The high contents of omega 6 fatty acids are known to nourish and improve the texture of skin. This oil is rapidly absorbed by the skin, which makes it a great choice for massage oil.
- Hemp Seed Oil is said to be rich in omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids, it has a full amino acid spectrum, meaning it provides complete protein and it has a high mineral content. It can be used to nourish the skin and hair due to its high content of proteins and essential fatty acids, as well as sooth and alleviate dry skin, moisturizing it so that your complexion looks revitalized and radiant.
- Jojoba Oil is considered a premium carrier oil due to its high stability and lightweight texture. It's a universal skin moisturizer, ideal for all skin types with great healing and penetrating properties. Due to its fatty acid profile, it closely resembles our skin's own sebum. It also makes a great cleanser for skin, hair, and scalp because it helps remove excess oils. Jojoba is extremely versatile, other uses include full body moisturizing, facial cleansing and makeup removal, a moisturizing facial oil, scalp and hair repair, massage oil, cuticle and nail treatment, or as a shaving cream.
- Sweet Almond Oil is 100% pure, organic oil cold pressed and extracted to be in its natural form without any solvent or chemical processing. It's an excellent emollient and moisturizer that nourishes and soften the skin the hair, keeping them smooth and healthy.
- Avocado Oil contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E, and Beta carotene. It is classified as monounsaturated oil and is used for topical skin application. It absorbs slowly, leaving a sheen on the skin. It's often added to other carrier oils to enrich their protein and vitamin content.
Botanical Name: Argania spinosa, Vitis vinifera, Cannabis sativa, Simmondsia chinensis, Prunus dulcis, Persea americana
This collection features: Argan, Grapeseed, Hemp, Jojoba, Sweet Almond, Avocado
Cautions: If pregnant, taking medication or suffering from a medical condition, consult a physician before use. Dilute properly. May irritate skin. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use.